YEP YOU HEARD ME.
Fearless Records have announced the track listing for their renowned Punk Goes Pop Vol.7, and believe me when I say you’re going to be hecking JAZZED!
It will be released this Summer (or this winter for our fellow Southern Hemisphere pals), and it features contributions from legends like State Champs, The Amity Affliction, Andy Black and Dance Gavin Dance covering pop artists from Justin Bieber to Drake.
Dance Gavin Dance’s cover of Bruno Mars will be available on iTunes at 12:00am EST, and you can give it a listen below.
Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 will be released on the 14th of July, and pre-orders are available here.
01. State Champs– ‘Stitches’ (originally by Shawn Mendes)
02. Dance Gavin Dance – ‘That’s What I Like’ (originally by Bruno Mars)
03. New Years Day – ‘Gangsta’ (originally by Kehlani)
04. The Amity Affliction – ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ (originally by The Weeknd)
05. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – ‘When We Were Young’ (originally by Adele)
06. Grayscale – ‘Love Yourself’ (originally by Justin Bieber)
07. Capsize – ‘Fake Love’ (originally by Drake)
08. Boston Manor – ‘Heathens’ (originally by Twenty One Pilots)
09. Eat Your Heart Out – ‘Shape Of You’ (originally by Ed Sheeran)
10. The Plot In You – ‘Let It Go’ (originally by James Bay)
11. Ice Nine Kills – ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ (originally by Zayn & Taylor Swift)
12. Seaway – ‘Closer’ (originally by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey)
13. Too Close To Touch – ‘In The Name Of Love’ (originally by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha)