Yes, it may be a total shock, but Justin Bieber isn’t a total ass. The Biebs cops a lot of shit. A LOT OF SHIT. You gotta give it to the guy though, his last album was amazing and he’s doing a lot of great, often unmentioned things to make a difference.
Don’t Bore Us has looked into the sweet side of Biebs with seven things he’s done which has really made a difference:
1. Justin performed at One Love Manchester and donated his hockey stick to raise funds for victims and their families.
2. Justin travelled with Pencils of Promise to Guatemala to get his hands dirty and build schools. He hopes sharing the story with the world will bring awareness and “help end the education crisis.”
3. Breaking the Make-A-Wish foundations record, Justin has granted hundreds of wishes being the first ever muso to do so.
4. Say hello to Bieber Claus! During a special pre-screening of Believe for the Boys and Girls Club, Justin surprised a room full of Beliebers with not only cuddles but presents! He told the crowd “I remember growing up with not a lot. I wanna make sure each and every one of you has a great Christmas.”
5. This one made us lol… During an appearance on The Ellen Show, Justin donated his locks in a signed glass box. IT SOLD ON EBAY FOR OVER $40K AND THE MONEY WENT TO CHARITY… Joke’s on us.
6. With the help of Beliebers, Justin raised more than $3 million for survivors of the Typhoon Haiyan disaster.
7. And we’ll never forget this one. Justin flew Avalanna Routh and her family to Boston where he spent hours with the young girl. She sadly passed of a rare brain disease and Justin paid tribute to her on his Believe Tour with a photo montage.
The list goes on… So next time you go to hate on the Biebs, remember he’s donated not only millions of dollars but a heckload of his time to over 25 charities.