With the Biebs at the top of the charts, Don’t Bore Us counts down our eleven favourite Justin Bieber collabs.
11. will.i.am – #thatPOWER ft. Justin Bieber
Having a hashtag for a song name and a jaw dropping performance from Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke at the MTV VMA’s in 2013… an interesting music future had arrived.
10. Major Lazer – Cold Water ft. Justin Bieber & MØ
Justin nailed a collab with Jack Ü and just when the world was unsure if he could do it again, backed it up with Major Lazer proving he’s one of the leading dance music vocalists.
9. Justin Bieber – Eenie Meenie ft. Sean Kingston
We just like this song because it reminds us of his haircut in the music vid… Those were the days.
8. DJ Snake – Let Me Love You ft. Justin Bieber
This is a song you could listen to every day for the rest of your life and still not get sick of.
7. Justin Bieber – As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
Who can resist a bit of Big Sean rap even?! Answer: no one.
6. Justin Bieber – Despacito ft. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
I’m going to forget for a moment Biebs trying to sing this live in Spanish and just give it a big tick.
5. Justin Bieber – Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj
Fav lyrics: “I gotta keep an eye out for Selena.” LOL.
4. DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
Justin Bieber made DJ Khaled play hockey before agreeing to feature on his hit track, and hey, it was worth it because this song is a total bop!
3. Justin Bieber – Somebody To Love ft. Usher
Cred to Usher for “discovering” Justin, it only makes sense these guys nailed a collab.
2. Jack Ü – Where Are Ü Now ft. Justin Bieber
It was the revamp of Biebs and understandably went straight to number one.
1. Justin Bieber – Baby ft. Ludacris
Ze original and tha best with a casual 1.6 billion video views! LUDA!
For the record, if Chris Brown wasn’t such a dick, we would have featured Next To You in this countdown, but he is, so…